* 2 cups pitted dates
* 1/2 cup raw buckwheat
* 1/2 cup raw, ground walnuts
* 1/2 cup raw, ground hazelnuts
* Gingerbread seasoning (or a mixture of cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, pimento, nutmeg and ginger)
* Chia seeds
* Flax seeds
* Ground walnuts
* Raw cocoa
* Peanut butter
* Coconut oil for the cake pan
How to make them:
2. Add nuts, buckwheat and spices and mix again (shortly this time).
3. Grease a cake pan with coconut oil and sprinkle seeds, nuts and cocoa in it. Press the date-mixture in the pan and put some other nuts (and so on) on top.
4. Let it rest for some time on a cold place, then cut into squares. I tried one of them with peanut butter and I was amazed – as I said, don’t count the calories but at least they are more than yummy. Have fun trying them!